Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring Book Haul

What's better than celebrating the beginning of spring with a book haul?
Take look at these new beauties!

I've actually read all these before, which means I'm super excited to re-read them and fall in love with their characters all over again! :)

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi: The epic conclusion to the Shatter Me series! It stars Juliette, who has finally accepted her power to kill people with simply a touch. And there's one man she's out to get...

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: This is the one book of the four in which I haven't read all the books published in the series yet! But I loved this book so much that I know I'm going to love the rest of them! We have Mara, who can't remember how all her friends died. Lo and behold, it's safe to say she had something to do with it, if only she could remember what... Go here to read more about it! (And in case you're wondering, this book is YA paranormal, not a contemporary mystery of sorts)

Cress by Marissa Meyer: the third book in the Lunar Chronicles series, in which we have an epic retelling of Rapunzel, in line with the stories of Cinderella and Little Red Riding Hood. The cover of the final book just came out, which you can see here, and to read my review of Cress, go here.

Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson: this book holds a very dear spot for this blog. Why? Because it was the first book I ever blogged about! This book features a runaway princess, in which a prince and an assassin are searching for her. To read my (very first!) review, go here.

Now the big question is: where are they going to go on my bookshelf?

Or a better question: do I even have space?

No comments:

Post a Comment